ADD Scene Exception

Get help with Sick Beard and report/discuss bugs

ADD Scene Exception

Postby rascalli » Fri May 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Some times we need a "scene exception" so that Sickbeard can find shows on the index sites.

For example CSI New York .. it is also named CSI: New York some times.

The exceptions we have added so far are : http://midgetspy.github.com/sb_tvdb_sce ... ptions.txt

So have a look there before you ask for an exception.
Double threads will be deleted

Please post the following information if you want something to be added :

=====================
TheTVDB ID :
Original Name :
Exception Name :

Examples of the Release names :
=====================

--- EDIT .. ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD !!! .. And please be patient !
NL newsserver starting €44,40 a year

Hope you will use my refereal link
rascalli

Re: ADD Scene Exception

Postby rascalli » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:12 am

THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE ADDED (Please do not request them again)

Sports is not added , as it also is not in the right category on the indexing sites

=====================

Lordcalin wrote:TVDB ID: 79490
Original Name: America's Got Talent
Scene Name: Americas Got Talent

This scene exception is not needed ... the only difference is ' ... and SB already searches without this

=====================

brennok wrote:TheTVDB ID: 83258
Original Name: XIII: The Conspiracy
Exception Name: XIII.2008.MiniSeries

Sorry not adding this one , as it is only a show of 2 episodes

=====================

js28194 wrote:TheTVDBID: 81157
Original Name: Nature
Exception Name: PBS Nature

js28194 wrote:TheTVDBID: 76119
Original Name: NOVA
Exception Name: PBS Nova

Not adding these as it is not in the right categories on the indexing sites (TV-other or Documentaries)

=====================

traflaz wrote:TheTVDB ID : 85508
Original Name : QI XL
Exception Name : QI Uncut

Examples of the Release names : QI.S09E02.UNCUT.720p.HDTV.x264-ANGELiC / QI.XL.S09E01.PDTV.XviD

The uncut one will never be picked up , as uncut is behind SxxExx , it should be posted as : QI.UNCUT.S09E02

=====================

infidel wrote:TheTVDB ID : 81346
Original Name : Underbelly
Exception Name : Underbelly A Tale of Two Cities

Oct-09 21:23:05 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-81346 :: Provider gave result Underbelly.A.Tale.Of.Two.Cities.UNCUT.S02E01.DVDRip.XviD-P0W4DVD but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Underbelly so I'm ignoring it

EDIT2: After looking at that release name again I'm thinking maybe it's the "UNCUT" that's stuffing it up???

that is indeed it

=====================

joku wrote:TheTVDB ID: 155201
Original Name: Louie (2010)
Scene Name: Louie
Example: Louie.S02E07.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE

I have added this , but it could mean you will get the old Louie show also ... so if it breaks it for too many people & they start complaining it will be deleted

=====================

quark wrote:TheTVDB ID : 161461
Original Name : Rizzoli & Isles
Exception Name : Rizzoli and Isles

Not needed , this is already working OK

=====================

borgen wrote:http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=129261&lid=7
TVDBID: 129261
Original name: Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Exception name: Spartacus Vengeance

Scene example: Spartacus Vengeance S02E01 720p WEBRip x264 XS

Next time please request the right way
If seasons have different names , we need to add them all , not replease the name of the whole show with only the name of season !!

=====================

DontHaveAClue wrote:TheTVDB ID : 250791
Original Name : Truck Stop Missouri
Exception Name : Truck Stop USA

Truck.Stop.USA.S01E01.Sloppy.Joe.HDTV.XviD-CRiMSON
Truck.Stop.USA.S01E02.High.Flying.Dirt.Bikes.HDTV.XviD-CRiMSON

TheTVDB has this listed as season 2 so maybe this doesn't apply.

If USA is S2 on the tvdb.com & released by scene as S1 ... I can not add it , as then it will override S1

=====================

Cornmeister wrote:TheTVDB ID : 82374
Original Name : Ultimate Factories
Exception Name : Megafactories

Examples of the Release names : [89327]-[FULL]-[#a.b.teevee@EFNet]-[ National.Geographic.Megafactories.Coca-Cola.720p.HDTV.x264-XTV ]- "ngmcc.720.hd-xtv"

European version of this show is called Megafactories

There is no season number & episode number in the file name , so it will never be found.
So no use to add it

=====================

Apolladan wrote:TheTVDB ID : 179971
Original Name : Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Exception Name : Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Motion Comic

Examples of the Release names : Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Refer to the last post in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3064

@apolladan , if we add that name it will download also the old version , a sthat one is named the same.

rascalli

Postby rascalli » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

----

The Cafe was removed due to it breaking the exception list. This was the first exception to use unicode. We have to make some changes to code before we can add it back.

----

All added exceptions are deleted in the thread.
Scene Exceptions will be updated when SB does a version check Or when you restart SB

rascalli

Postby zoggy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:51 am

spockfish wrote:Hi,

I've (maybe) found an exception, namely the show 'supercars' on National Geographic. I'm not quite sure what the problem is, but here are my logs:

TheTVDB ID : 263099
Original Name : Supercars
Exception Name : Supercars (2011)

Provider gave result Supercars.2011.S01E01.Lamborghini.Aventador.CONVERT.720p.HDTV.x264-C4TV but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Supercars so I'm ignoring it
Provider gave result Supercars.2011.S01E02.Porsche.911.Carrera.S.CONVERT.720p.HDTV.x264-C4TV but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Supercars so I'm ignoring it
Provider gave result Supercars.2011.S01E03.Corvette.Zr1.CONVERT.720p.HDTV.x264-C4TV but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Supercars so I'm ignoring it
Provider gave result Supercars.2011.S01E05.Pagani.Huayra.CONVERT.720p.HDTV.x264-C4TV but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Supercars so I'm ignoring it

its because supercars 2011 is not the name of the show.. 'supercars' is. and usually the name of the show followed by the starting year would work -- if the info for when the show started was in tvdb.. since its not.. we dont know what year to accept thus it gets rejected. I just went and added the info on tvdb which fixed the problem. tell sb to force full update on the show (or delete/add it back) and it will work now.
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 pm

dmrazor wrote:I'm not sure how sickbeard handles identical names pointing to two shows but that's how its set up at thetvdb. "The Killing" points to both shows outlined below, once as the main name and once as an alias. Could you please add the Danish series as it's impossible to get sickbeard to find it atm:

The original Danish series that was later remade in the US:
=====================
TheTVDB ID : 79689
Original Name : The Killing
Exception Name : Forbrydelsen, The Killing 2007

Examples of the Release names : The Killing 2007 S03E01 720p BluRay x264-iNGOT // The Killing 2007 S03E09 BDRip XviD-iNGOT
=====================

This is the US remake which is already in the alias list:
=====================
TheTVDB ID : 210171
Original Name : The Killing (2011)
Exception Name : The Killing

Examples of the Release names : The Killing S01E10 720p HDTV x264-ORENJI // The Killing S02E03 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE
=====================

Cheers,

Raz.

show is already in our exceptions, 210171: 'The Killing (2011)', 'The Killing',
we favor the newer show. if you need to get the original show.. you need to do this on your own outside of sb
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:58 am

franksickbeard wrote:Please add
=====================
TheTVDB ID : 116811
Original Name : Dragons' Den (Canada)
Exception Name : Dragons Den CA
Examples of the Release names : Dragons.Den.CA.S07E08.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD
=====================

the ' is already handled internally. Canada / CA is already handled as well. This shouldn't be needed. can you post debug log of it failing?
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:12 am

dmrazor wrote:Hmm, that's a bummer cause they're quite different. Danish one is already on season 3, has different actors and is *really* popular in Europe. Does this mean sickbeard will only be supporting US series? :(

on thetvdb.com, 'The Killing (2011)' is the new show while 'The Killing' is the older 2007 danish one.
the scene releases the 2011 show as 'The Killing'. Thus we have to pick one show id or the other to really support.. we tend to favor the newer/more popular one. As generally the older name show had already ran it's course and anyone that had that show prob already had the episodes.

the scene ripped the danish one as 'The Killing 2007' which will get picked up just fine in sb as showname.year is okay (if you had it d/led manually).

when querying tvrage for the killing it returns info about the USA version as well.
The Killing -- Sunday at 09:00 pm AMC (Returning Series) @ http://tvrage.com/shows/id-27387 :: USA

so anyways, might be best to try and get tvdb to swap show ids.. then we can just setup an exception for the BBC one to make the 2007 release name
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 pm

piratx wrote:Please add
===========

TheTVDB ID: 261272
Original Name: Coma (2012)
Exception Name: Coma
Examples: Coma.2012.Part.Two.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD, Coma.2012.Part.One.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD

showname.YYYY is already built into sb. as the first airdate is in 2012 this exception is not needed. the problem is that 'part two' is not a valid season and ep number. just d/l manually and rename yourself.
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:57 am

aaltayeb wrote:I don't know if this is considered an exception but i was downloading "James.Mays.Toy.Stories", and it failed in processing. After I renamed "Mays" to "May's" Post-Processing worked.

' are already internally handled. that deff is not the problem. post logs if you feel otherwise
zoggy

Postby zoggy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 am

tripkip wrote:Getting previous season episodes because previous scene names were incorrect.

TheTVDB ID : 199051
Original Name : Top Gear (US)
Exception Name : Top Gear US Real

Previous season (and wrong episode number) release: Top.Gear.US.S03E08.720p.HDTV.x264-MOMENTUM
New episode: Top.Gear.US.S03E08.REAL.720p.HDTV.x264-DHD

real is a tag like repack/proper. its not part of the show name. REAL just means.. hey we messed up.. this really is the correct one. so no we dont want a naming exception for this.
zoggy

Next

Return to Support / Bug Reports